You can use the Live NetTv app on your PC with the use of an Android emulator. So first you will need to download an Android emulator for your pc and Bluestacks is the best one to choose.
After installing the emulator simply open it and sign in with your Google account. Your google account will allow you to access the Live NetTv app like your android device.
You can download the Live NetTv app on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. The apk file size for the windows would be 12mb. You can also download LiveNetTv app on mac PC.
How to download and Install Live Net TV for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10)
We are going to make use and Download Bluestacks Android Emulator for PC.
- Install emulator from the link.
- Then download Live Net TV app.
- When the app is downloded click on it and select “Open With” choice.
- Now pick to Install with bluestack player.
- The installation will start.
- Now you will be able to open the app.
Features of Live NetTv PC app
- Watch videos on a bigger screen
- The simple user interface provided
- You will get regular updates
- Download and watch offline
- Use all features of the app as you can use on android.
Alternate Method to Download Live NetTv on PC –
You can also use ARC Welder to download the Live NetTv app on your windows. First, you need to install ARC Welder from the Chrome shop. After successfully download the app open the app and find Add Your Apk option.
In the box include the apk file and hit for the test. Not the apk file will install on your windows pc.