Live NetTv on Kodi – We can use Live NetTv on Kodi too by adding an add-on for the apk file.
Here we are going to tell you how you can install the Live NetTv app on Kodi/ Kodi 17 the Krypton version and on Kodi 18 the Leia version. You can also download Live NetTv on firstick.
Follow the below steps –
- From the home screen of Kodi just click on add-ons, you will find it in the left side menu options.
- Now you will see a Settings Icon in the left upper side in the next window.
- Now select the Addons option and click on Unknown Sources to make in enable. Now click on Yes option to make Unknown Source on.
- Now go back to the Home Screen and click on Settings Icon you will find Left upper side
- Now click on File Manager and then Add Source
- In the text box type https://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click on Done
- You will need to assign a source file name. now click on OK.
- Now go back to the home screen and click on Addons
- In the next window, you will find Addon Browser Icon in the left upper side
- Now click Install From Zip File
- Now select the source file name you have assigned and then select Install Source File Name Repo
- Now click on repository.diamond_wizard_repo.x.x.zipand wait for Addon Enabled notification
- Now click on Install from repository
- Now Click on Source name Wizard Repo
- Now Click on Video Addons
- Now find and click on Live NetTV option
- For Kodi 17 by clicking onInstall you will see the Addon Enabled option or the notification and, for Kodi 18, after clicking on install, you will find Allow Dependencies option to download live net tv on Kodi.
- Now the installation process will begin.
And Live NetTVAddon will be installed after a few minutes.
You can also download Live NetTv for smart TV.